Pharmaceutical grade essential fatty acid formula to support brain, eye, heart, joint and skin health
Premium Formulations of omega-3 and omega-6, provide perfect ratio EPA:DHA:GLA -- 9:3:1 based on scientific clinical research.
Power formula - Omega:
Pharmaceutical grade unique blend, provide important essential fatty acids for optimal absorption and benefits.
-brain, eye, heart, joint health
-support immune system
* Small, Easy-to-swallow soft-gel
Manufactured in Europe
-brain, eye, heart, joint health
-support immune system
What makes Power Formula (EPA-DHA-GLA-Omega) different from others?
The perfect formula
Through nearly 20 years of rigorous and persistent research and development with clinical support, Power Formula has the equal balanced ratio of EPA, DHA & GLA in 9:3:1, in order to optimise the ratio of important essential fatty acids for the best absorption and promote health benefits and functions of various organs and systems including brain, eye, heart, joint and skin.
Having the right formula together with the highest quality, it is fit for clinical usage of helping patients with prescribed dosage by health professions.
Pure high quality ingredients
We take great pride in our unique Omega-3 (DHA & EPA) and Omega-6 (GLA) food supplements as we use only the best ingredients, which are produced to the highest possible quality and hygiene standards, from carefully selected suppliers.
Omega-3 component (DHA & EPA):
- Our DHA is derived from DHA-rich fish, such as tuna, while our high EPA marine oil comes from small fish, specifically anchovies, sardines and pilchards
- Our fish are harvested for only a few weeks of the year when these oils are at their highest, ensuring that we deliver a high natural source of EPA and DHA – this is important for the quality of our fish oil
- The oil used is independently tested for its nutrient content.
Omega-6 component GLA:
- Our GLA is extracted from virgin unrefined Evening Primrose Oil.
- Superior extraction method is used. Similar to the method of producing extra virgin olive oil, it ensures minimal contact with heat, light or oxygen, which will cause damage to this delicate oil, so that we can obtain the pure and high concentration of GLA.
Professional Pharmaceutical grade OMEGA product supplier
Products are from dedicated and professional OMEGA product supplier with nearly 20 years of product development experience and work based on scientific research. The OMEGA products are pharmaceutical grade with clinical support of product safety and efficacy.
Highest manufacturing standard
Our products are produced to the highest possible quality, hygiene and legal standards with rigorous quality control:
- All products are manufactured to the highest standards and our facilities are certified for GMP (Good Manufacturing Process), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) or relevant to ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation).
- When manufacturing these ingredients, we use pharmaceutical-grade facilities for encapsulation and packaging.
- We are in full compliance with the stringent EU legislation relating to quality assurance, food safety and contamination during all stages of production. Each batch of fish oil is tested to ensure it is free from environmental contaminants, such as pesticides, anisidine, peroxide dioxin-like PCBs and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- No preservatives used. Meanwhile, Natural Vitamin E is added for antioxidant purpose to ensure the shelf-life stability and freshness.
Small, easy-to-swallow soft-gel in monthly serving size
With innovative technology and rigorous extraction process, our products are produced in a small size, offering you high concentration of EPA, DHA & GLA while limiting extra calories and fats.
INJOY Power Formula-Omega provides monthly serving pack in small compact bottle, which offers robust protection of product quality. No fishy taste, smell or reflux. You can enjoy optimal freshness of the product all the time during each use.
Protecting the environment for fish sustainability
The world oceans are in serious danger of being depleted of fish. Our supplier is passionate about protecting the environment, particularly our oceans and seas.
- Committed to sourcing fish from a select group of suppliers, where fishing only from sustainable stocks is guaranteed, and only harvest for a few weeks of the year.
- Our suppliers have been certified by an independent body as complying with the “Friend of the Sea” criteria for Products from Sustainable Fisheries.
- Innis SM, J Nutr. 2007 Apr;137(4):855-9. Dietary (n-3) fatty acids and brain development
- Kidd PM, Altern Med Rev. 2007 Sep;12(3):207-27. Omega-3 DHA and EPA for cognition, behavior, and mood: clinical findings and structural-functional synergies with cell membrane phospholipids.
All above 5 years old
Adults (above 12) : 2 to 6 softgels daily
Children (above 5) : 2 softgels daily
Store below 25 °C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 is one of the essential fatty acids that cannot be generated by our own biological process. It is a crucial part of human cell membranes. They also have a number of other important functions, including:
- improve heart health by increasing HDL cholesterol & decrease risk of arrhythmias
- support mental health & prevent dementia
- reduce weight & waist size
- decrease liver fat
- support infant brain development
- relieve and reduce inflammation
- reduce joint pain
- promote bone health
- prevent asthma
- decrease the immune response triggered by IgE stimulation which is associated with eczema
EPA is found in Omega-3. It is important in the function of our brain and nervous system.
- prevent low birth weight, pre-term labour and pre-eclampsia
- reduce the symptoms of depressive disorder during pregnancy
- play a functional role, being crucial for moment-to-moment brain cell signalling
- help prevent cardiovascular disease
DHA is another essential fatty acid found in Omega-3. It is one of the basic components for the production of our body cells.
- particularly important in children as it helps lay down the structure of the eyes and brain in early life and continue to support as we grow
- act as the building blocks of cell membranes, brain cells and retina (eye cells)
- important during pregnancy and breastfeeding to support normal brain development of baby
- higher levels of DHA are correlated with improved verbal fluency
GLA is derived from Omega-6. Too much of Omega-6 itself will affect the body health. However, GLA, this precious component is required for solving inflammatory or allergic matters.
- reduce inflammation and arthritis
- relieve Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) symptoms
- maintain weight loss
- treatment for eczema
- relieve PMS and menopause symptoms
- assist in normal nerve functions, especially in supporting and maintaining learning and memory performance